Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Review - Brookstone Universal Phone Holder


Brookstone Universal Phone Holder

Normally, I carry my huge hobo handbag which has a pocket for my iPhone as well as a slew of other items including...  Wait!  A women doesn't disclose what's in her handbag!  But sometimes I just want to travel light.  The Brookstone Universal Phone Holder is the perfect solution.  I can take my phone, my license, and my credit card and go without the extra weight of every store card from my area, hand sanitizer, dental floss (I'll stop here).

The description on the Brookstone site states that the Universal Phone Holder fits the BlackBerry® smartphone and Android™-based phone. But I can tell you that it fits my iPhone perfectly, even with a thin hard shell case. There is a slick pull tab on the backside to pop the phone out quickly.  It is made with quality leather and is minimalist yet stylish.

If you're looking for the perfect gift for a gadget-obsessed mate or friend, the Brookstone Universal Phone Holder will not disappoint.

Special thanks to Brookstone for providing the Universal Phone Holder for review as part of the Brookstone Review Crew.

No comments: