Sunday, November 7, 2010

Review - Back to Nature Foods



Lately, there has been a push to have simpler foods with natural, wholesome ingredients.  This has been the philosophy of Back to Nature Foods since 1960.  Not only do they make delicious foods, but they also lead the way in greener packaging by using 100% recycled paperboard with at least 55% post-consumer content. That means 55% from paper recycling from you and me. Even the ink is from renewable vegetable sources such as flax, soy and tree nuts.

But if  you're not swayed by buying green, the taste of Back to Nature foods will win you over.  My favorite Back to Nature snacks are their seed and herb crackers: Sunflower Basil, Sesame Tarragon and Poppy Thyme.



I tried the Sunflower Basil crackers and they were seriously the best tasting crackers that I've ever had.  Delicate and savory, I took these to work so I didn't have to share them with my family.  Instead they hoarded the Chocolate Chunk cookies and didn't share any of them with me!

If you're new to Back to Nature Foods, or if you've been an ardent supporter for years, check out their new cookie flavors arriving in stores in January 2011: California Lemon, Madagascar Vanilla Wafers and Triple Ginger cookies.  You can find Back to Nature products at Whole Foods and many other retailers.

Thanks to Back to Nature for providing samples for review.

No comments: