Friday, September 16, 2011

Review - Brookstone Rechargeable iPod and iPhone Battery Backup


Brookstone Rechargeable iPhone Battery Backup

If there's one thing the iPhone lacks, it's a long battery life.  I charge my phone every night, but if I forget, I am in trouble the next day.  Or if I'm traveling and my main connection to the world is through my phone, it will drain down long before the day is done.

That's where Brookstone Rechargeable iPhone Battery Backup comes in.  It's small enough to carry in my handbag and in a pinch, it provides many more hours of charge depending on what I'm doing.  With the handy retractable USB cord, you can charge both the battery and the phone at the same time.  I've found that battery provides enough power to operate your iPod or iPhone, but doesn't really charge it.  Once my phone was completely dead, and it didn't turn on after several minutes on the battery alone.  But once I plugged the phone into an A/C outlet for a few seconds to revive it, I was able to unplug it from the wall operate on just the battery.

If you're like me and can't live without your iPhone or iPod working at all times, the Brookstone Rechargeable iPhone Battery Backup will definitely come to the rescue.

I'm reviewing the Brookstone Rechargeable iPod and iPhone Battery Backup as part of the Brookstone Review Crew, but I actually purchased it on my own.  Well worth it!!

No comments: